Oct 29, 2009

Outlines and Changes

I know its been a while since I last wrote, but I've been too busy writing to click over to the Internet to update my Blog. But, I've taken a timeout tonight to do just that.

I've spend the last week and a half rearranging the order of some of the event of my book. Then I tweeked it a little more. It's been a good change, if not a slow go of it. Still, I'm happy with the results.

Technically, I guess I'm back to writing chapter 8--but that's only because I moved the previous chapter 8 to be chapter 10 and chapter 9 became chapter 11. I know...I know. It's even more confusing when you're the one doing to rearranging. Just one wrong move and POW, I accidentally delete a chapter. But don't worry, that hasn't happened in the last couple months.

I've outlined the next ten chapters, so I'm pretty excited. I know what's to happen in ever chapter...I just have to write it out. And of course, figure out the details that link them all together. That's something I do while writing though. It makes things a bit easier for me, and I get more of a "flow" when I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave a comment--I love getting them! But let's face it; who doesn't?