Oct 14, 2009

Clifford the Big Red Dominatrix

Last night, I stayed up late writing, and while I didn't get a lot written word-count-wise, I did get a really good quality scene written out. I was pretty ecstatic last night--especially after all the whining I did to my main squeeze over the past few days (love you Josh!). The scene went over a critical romantic choice. I wrote three sections back and forth between point of views. I would have written this entry last night, but I was exhausted when I finally closed my laptop--it was 4:30am!

Tonight I plan to finish up the last scene at the ball/dinner party and make my way into the next chapter! Of course, that's been my plan for how long? Right...

I'm about an hour behind my schedule tonight. An unexpected project came up with my brother, the kindergartner. The project was, of course, due tomorrow. Perfect. We had to pull out the craft box and dress up Clifford the Big Red Dog for Halloween. F-ing perfect. Like I really had time for that... We actually had a really fun time together while working on E Man's project. Here's what we ended up with


...sort of a cross between a superhero and a dominatrix (the latter was unintentional). The mask just turned out that way. I would have fixed if, but I was in a hurry. Plus, it was a peel-and-stick foam and we'd already stuck it to the Clifford cutout by the time I made the connection...

As you can see, we gave Clifford a studded collar out of jingle bells. (The giant E on the cape is E Man's initial)


I am rather proud of the poor thing. He can't help that he's not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave a comment--I love getting them! But let's face it; who doesn't?