Feb 13, 2010

Roadtrip & a Reminder

road-tripIt’s 3:30 on Saturday morning and I’m getting ready for a road trip! I usually love taking trips, but today…not so much. J and I are going to Wichita Falls (Texas, not Kansas) with both our fathers to visit Midwestern University. It isn’t that I don’t want to go, I just don’t want to amble around campus with a couple hundred other prospective students, all looking for admittance. Even worse, my cold has started to come back with a vengeance. Hopefully the road trip part will be fun.

♥This is the last reminder for the Love at First Sight Blogfest. It launches tomorrow, Valentine’s Day, and will be an all day event! Post your love at first sight scene to your blog and add your name to the sign up list. Before you spend a romantic evening with your sweetheart, spend a lazy Sunday reading through some of the other LaFS submissions. ♥

See you at Blogfest!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on your road trip!

    I still have intentions to participate in the BlogFest, but I havne't been able to right a thing yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogfest sounds like a blast! Wish I could join in but I'll be on an airplane... I'll stop by and read everyone's entries when I land though! I hope your roadtrip isn't too torturous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH. I want to follow through. I am doing this. I will not be a flake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave a comment--I love getting them! But let's face it; who doesn't?