Wow! Blogfest was wonderful! So wonderful, that I’m still reading through all of the posts. There are some incredibly talented writers out there. Thank you to everyone who participated. It was a blast!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Rather than go easy on you and only have 1 truth, I’ve changed the rules a bit. So, here are your 5 lies and 2 truths. Which is which? You’ll find out on my next post.
- I played volleyball throughout high school.
- I have six toes on my left foot.
- I wear wedding rings on both my right and left hand.
- I love watching golf.
- I’m allergic to shellfish.
- I have a tramp-stamp.
- I’m majoring in psychology.
I’m passing on this award to…
- Embee over at Musings of a Would-Be Writer (That’s what you get for being a great crit parner!)
- Merissa at See Merissa Write (Muahahaha! Critique partner victim 2)
- Sherrinda at A Wannabe Writer (another fabulous critique partner!)
- Julie at The Little Pink Clubhouse (my last super talented, CP victim…lucky girl!)
- Wendy Sparrow at Where Ladybugs Roar (seriously—did you see her Blogfest entry?! AMAZING!)
- Tiffany Neal (my newest stalkee)
- Ashley Tenille at Things She Says (and new Twitter friend, writer, and Survivor-lover!)
Enjoy blogfests? Laurel over at Laurel’s Leaves is hosting the Whoops! Blogfest on February 22. Post your Whoops! scene on 2.22 and check out the other scenes through the McLinky list on her blog.