Mar 13, 2010

My Lovelies

I’ve been hoarding. Yep—hoarding my awards. I’ve received three lovely awards in the past…month?! Thank you, thank you, I’m honored ;-)

My first hoardee is the Love Award, from Tiffany Neal. If you don’t know Tiffany, you are missing out. She’s hilarious and a fellow Texan. In fact, she doesn’t live all that far from me, though we have only chatted online. I’m pretty fond of her and enjoy stalking her awesome blog =) Tiffany teaches 4th grade (God be with her…) and writes YA. Once again, she’s awesome but she’s my friend, so back off ;-) Just kidding.

imagesCACQRL6F

Who am I nominating for the Love Award, you ask? That’s a marvelous questions—I’m glad you asked. Drum roll please…

♥ Sara McClung

My second lovely is the Creative Writer Award—a gift from Nicole Ducleroir! Nicole is amazing. I was reading over the “about me” section on her blog and WOW this woman knows how to decorate a cake! She also has a killer workout routine that I am incredibly jealous of (because, come on…me? work out? Phleeze). So anyway, Nicki writes Literary Fiction and has a wicked creative streak. Just take a look on her blog & read some of the things she chats about—and you’ll know this is one awesome chick!

creativewriteraward

So, who’s my victim this time? Muahaha!

♥ Kristen Yard

Lastly, we have the Quillfeather Award from Carolina Valdez Miller. Thanks Carol! I love it! For this award, I have to state how I like my eggs. Well Carol, I’m not a huge fan of eggs. Frankly, they creep me out. But I’ll eat them if they’re slathered in butter and sandwiched between bread and cheese. Damn straight.

PS. I like my chicken grilled, fried, or roasted & I’m partial to Butterball :-)

Quillfeather12 copy[3]

My 3rd victim of serial-blog-awarding is….. TA DA!

♥ Ashley Tenille

Oh yeah! I’m on a blog award high right now. Definitely feeling the love! I hope everyone is having a great weekend and getting tons of writing done. I know I’m planning a write-a-thon for this coming week (SRING FREAKING BREAK BABY!) so if anyone wants to join in…you know where to find me :P

7 comments:

  1. Yay for awards!! I love hoarding awards as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your slide show of your awards, by the way. Excellent. Keep up the good work. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, *blushes* THANKS Courtney!! I love this one <3 This is the first time I've seen it!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Courtney...as well as your recipients. I follow just about everybody you mentioned, and those I'm unfamilar with are now on my list.

    Enjoy your BREAK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW thanks Courtney! I haven't seen this award yet. I have been majorly slacking on the blogs, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!
    Thanks again, tweet ya' later ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave a comment--I love getting them! But let's face it; who doesn't?